An elegant watch is among the few things dear to a man’s heart, because it not only helps keep track of time but helps him flaunt his personal style too. In case your man is someone who has an obsession for watches, you can give him a perfect anniversary or birthday gift in the form of a good wristwatch. But even if you decide on presenting of your man a wristwatch, choosing a good one can be difficult considering the wide range of materials, designs, technology and styles that are available. Take a look at some of the best watches available for men.
Best Wristwatches for Men
- Sports watches – Appeal and functionality are two things that you should look for in any sports watch. It needs to accurately predict time, and should be water and shock proof at the same time.
- Luxury watches – These are costly, and outstanding due to their better function and craftsmanship. You can get these in plastic and even metals like stainless steel and titanium. These come with timers, calendars and alarms integrated in them. These are water resistant too.
- Classic watches – This type of watch is acknowledged for its timeless and simple designs. As their value tends to rise over time, these make a perfect option for investment.
Choosing Watches for Men – Best Tips to Remember
- Consider the personal style – The personal style of your man is the best guide to select a good wristwatch for him. It is essential to consider style and design if your man is a stylish individual. Those who are gadget freaks would like to choose a timekeeper with futuristic appearance, sleek designs and sophisticated features. There are others who prefer classic watches which have a rich legacy, traditional leather bands and vintage designs.
- Outfit and occasion – While buying a man’s watch, you should also consider whether he is someone who likes to change his wristwatch as per his outfit, such as sporty watches for casual dresses and formal watches for workplaces. If he is such a person, you should purchase a watch on the basis of the varied occasions that he wears his wristwatch for. You may otherwise go for a universal style, which suits varied dresses and occasions.
- Wrist size – Measure the size of his wrist. If he has a slim wrist, you need large dials having a short, thick design and vice versa. You can make the right choice by measuring the wrist size.
- Quality – You should also consider the durability and construction quality. It is essential to consider such features on a wristwatch that is meant for every use, and rough wearing purposes.
- Budget – You also need to set a budget in order to avail a quality watch at a great price. The cost of high-quality watches begins at 100 Pounds. Compare the prices of varied units in order to find a quality wristwatch at an economical price.
With these tips, you can easily purchase a watch that is appropriate to the lifestyle and personal style of your man and suits your budget.