Invicta watches are designer watches with a great sense of fashion. Every man needs to find one that would suit their taste and preference. The internet is flooded with mixed reviews regarding the quality and features of these watches, which might end up being more confusing. Our reviews are unbiased and are meant to offer an expert opinion, which will allow you to make a sound decision on the particular Invicta model to purchase.
Model Year: 2011
READ OUR REVIEW
Model Year: 2011
READ OUR REVIEW
Invicta watches have stood the test of time and seem to live up to their name, which means invincible, in Latin. The brand offers a wide variety of watches, which have been ranked among the best timepieces over the years. There are so many models that are introduced into the market with every passing day.
With this in mind, sit back and allow us to provide expert reviews on the top 10 best Invicta watches reviews. We are committed to ensuring that you get all your questions answered and your concerns addressed so that you can be comfortable buying your watch.
Reviews of Top 10 Invicta Watches
All Invicta watches are of high quality. However, not all would suit everyone’s taste. In this regard, we have provided the best Invicta watches reviews to serve as guide in finding the right fit for yourself. Here are the top reviews, which are informed by consumer reviews and user experience.
#1. Invicta Men’s 6620 II
The Invicta Men’s 6620 has become an all-time favorite for most men due to its elegant nature. It has a stainless case that has flame-fusion crystal, which enhances durability. The numbers are engraved with 5-minute increments. The metallic hands on this watch are embossed and have Arabic numerals. The Invicta logo at the top blends in perfectly with the appealing design of the watch. It has been proven to be water resistant, making it ideal for water escapades.
- Stainless steel casing is quite durable.
- Affordable price.
- It has a protective flame fusion window dial window, which enhances its water resistance.
- It is well brushed and polished, making it quite attractive.
- It is suitable for snorkeling, swimming and water sports since it has a water resistance of up to 330 feet.
- The watch can hardly fall off since the fold-over type clasp holds the watch in position at all times.
- The display of the date is not magnified and this make it rather strenuous to check the date.
- It has a Swiss movement, but is not Swiss-made.
#2. Invicta Men’s 0070 Pro Diver
0070 Pro Diver is a hardcore sports watch, which is built with great attention to detail. It has suspended inside a silver tone bezel. There are two dials that are on the pearly face. The concave crystal on the bezel and the faux-leather band enhance the solid construction of this timepiece.
- There are multiple dials that have the hour hand, which makes it easy to check the time.
- The stainless steel is well brushed and polished, which enhances the durability of this watch.
- The luminous panels included in the dials will enhance visibility at all times.
- The watch has a magnified date display, sub dials and unidirectional bezel.
- It has a water resistance of up to 660 feet, which makes it ideal for deep-sea diving.
- The over-fold clasp ensures that the watch stays put even when roughed up by water activities.
- The crown design is the main drawback for this watch
- Most users feel that the watch is too big.
- The band seems to break easily.
#3. Invicta Men’s 6983 Pro Diver
Invicta 6983 is a high-performance sports watch, which is spectacular in every single attribute. It has a blue dial that is toned with a golden hue. The stylish sub dials have all the functions of a chronograph and the bezel is in golden color. The Arabic numerals have increments of 10 on the black ring, made of stainless steel.
- The case and crown design is astounding as it is made from stainless steel in gold-tone.
- The black and gold-tone rubber band is the perfect strap for this sporty watch.
- It is ideal for divers as it has a water resistance of up to 330 feet.
- This timepiece has a number of sub dials which provide the complete chronological functionality.
- The unidirectional bezel has 18K gold plating, which complements the blue face of the dials.
- The watch is made from mineral crystal, which is quite durable and well-polished.
- The water resistance capability has been put in question as the watch seems to fog when one washes hands in a sink.
- The band is of low quality and breaks easily after a short while.
#4. Invicta Men’s 0072 Pro Diver
Stainless steel case and band are gold-plated and there is a fold-over safety clasp to keep the watch in place. The flame-fusion is made from durable crystal and there is a large crown and two intrepid buttons on the right side of the case.
- The hands and dials are luminous, which enhances visibility and the date window is magnified.
- There are three sub dials at 2, 6 and 10 o’clock and this will allow you to keep track of your time even when you are too busy.
- The Swiss quartz movement is high quality and precise.
- It has a water resistance of up to 200 meters, which makes it ideal for divers.
- The flame fusion crystal, thick stainless steel case and a screw down crown design, which makes it durable and high proof.
- The bezel is quite thick and securely holds to position, making it accurate.
- The case is quite big, which is the main drawback.
#5. Invicta Men’s 6977 Pro Diver
This pro diver watch has a cool combination of silver and black colors. There is a black dial which has a silver tone on the hour marks. The Swiss quartz movement ensures that that clock is precise in terms of time. The bezel is quite bold and stands out from the silver tone numerals in Arabic. The polyurethane silver and black band and the clasp will enhance the sporty appearance of this watch.
- The dial is well protected by the mineral crystal which is scratch resistant.
- The watch is water resistance and can be immersed in water up to 330 feet.
- The stylish sub dials are well-incorporated so as to proved full chorography functionality.
- The light color of the stainless steel face plates enhancesclarity, even when you are deep in the waters.
- The bezel is unidirectional and is well protected by the scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- The buckle-type clasp is easy to remove and secure, which will prevent the watch from falling off, even during water sports.
- The easy breaking of wrist straps is the main disappointment for many consumers.
#6. Invicta Men’s 8928OB Pro Diver
This timepiece is classic and a high performance sport watch. This is ideal for both sea and land explorations as it has all the features to support that. It is a 2-tone automatic watch with a versatile steel bracelet that has gold-plated links at the center. The luminous hands and markers are curved in to complement the amazing design of the watch.
- The watch runs on a Japanese automatic movement, which is highly accurate.
- There is a three-hand function and an electric blue dial, which works well with the luminous hands to enhance visibility.
- It is ideal for water sports and diving as it has water resistance to a scale of 200 meters.
- The watch is powered by the motion of the one who wears it and does need a battery to drive it.
- It has an original coin-edged unidirectional bezel, which enhances the sleek design of this watch.
- The back case is clear and this will allow you to monitor the inner workings of the watch.
- The mineral crystal is not scratch resistant and is easy to get damaged.
- If you do not wear the watch for a while it will completely lose power.
#7. Invicta Men’s 6981 Pro Diver
This is the right sports watch for the modern man. It starts with a black dial and has white dot indices, which mark the hours. The sleek design of the watch is attractive and it is driven by the Swiss quartz movement, which keeps it accurate and precise. The crown and case are made from stainless steel, which is gold-toned.
- The bracelet is black and gold tone and made from rubber band with a buckle clasp. This makes it easier to wear and remove it.
- There is a scratch-resistant mineral crystal which is aimed at protecting the dial.
- This is a professional diver watch as it has a water resistant of up to 100 meters deep.
- The black and gold combination goes well with most designers and augurs well with most fashion trends.
- Ideal for water sports, swimming and snorkeling as it has water resistance of 100 meters.
- The buckle clasp system will keep the watch secured around your wrist.
- The main complaint is in regards to the huge sizes, which does not fit people with small wrists.
#8. Invicta Men’s 8926 Pro Diver
This is the true definition of a masculine watch as it is very huge and bold. This watch is automatic and has elegant features that are well confined within the sturdy stainless steel case, which is 40 mm wide. There is a black face that has Tritnite luminous markers and hands. There is an anti-reflective mineral crystal and a date display at the 3 o’clock mark.
- It is an automatic watch that does not need a battery to run and operates on the Japanese movement.
- The stainless steel bracelet is made up of polished center links and has a secure clasp that folds over.
- The unidirectional bezel is white in color and has black markings, which makes it clear and easy to read.
- The design of the watch is amazing, it is round and has a fluted crown and has a display date window.
- In as much as it is driven by the Japanese automatic movement, it has an analog display, which most people love.
- The water resistance is up to 200 meters, making it ideal for snorkeling, deep diving and swimming among other water adventures.
- The pin that connects the band to the dial is very weak and snaps off easily.
#9. Invicta Men’s 8932 Pro Diver
This is the most affordable Invicta watch and has a number of classy features. There is a unidirectional bezel which is black and color and has white numerals. The hands and markers are Tritnite luminous and it is slightly smaller than the 8926 model. There is a diver buckle clasp which is attached to the highly polished stainless steel band.
- The watch has an anti-reflective mineral crystal which serves as a protective covering for the dial.
- It has a water resistance that goes as deep as 200 meters.
- It is quite affordable and the quartz movement is quite precise and accurate for this price.
- It has a bold and masculine design, which is well integrated with the brushed stainless steel casing.
- The flame fusion crystal and luminous look are ideal for deep-sea divers.
- The unidirectional turning movement with the quartz movement will guarantee accurate time always.
- The only disadvantage is that warranty details are not clearly provided.
#10. Invicta Men’s 8926OB Pro Diver
The 8926OB is an exceptional sports watch with a number of amazing features. There is a triple link stainless steel bracelet that joins to the black dial, which is easy to read. The pliant mineral crystal caps the dial as a protective measure. This is an automatic watch which is driven by the Japan automatic movement, with a see-through skeleton case at the back.
- The date display window is strategically placed at the 3 o’clock point and is magnified for easier reading.
- The watch has been tested and proven to be water resistant to 660 feet deep.
- The unidirectional black bezel is black in color and keeps rotating to enhance the chronology function.
- The case at the back is crystal clear, which allows you to see the jewel movement.
- This is an automatic watch and as such it does not require any battery to run.
- It seems to blend in well with the Nano strap, which holds in place securely.
- The finish on the ends of the lugs is not of high quality and this causes the strap to break easily.
Searching for an authentic Invicta watch may be quite a challenge. This is due to the fact that there are many brands. There is also a high possibility of buyers being tricked with the fake imitations. Most people rush to make a decision without doing proper research on the watches.
These top 10 Invicta watches reviews 2016 should serve as a great guide to finding one that suits your taste and preference. We will keep updating the list as more models gain entry into the market. You may find other models that are functional and within your budget range that may not appear on this list at the moment.